by Richard Neighbour — published Dec 21, 2009 09:25 PM, last modified Jan 27, 2011 11:06 AM
In this section you will find information about the various committees that look after the club and also some of the ongoing projects.
Note: Login required to see some content.
- Sailing Commmittee — by Richard Neighbour — last modified Jan 27, 2011 11:11 AM
- The Sailing Committee is a sub-committee of the Managmenet Committee under the chairmanship of the Sailing Manager and are responsible for all things specifically sailing related.
- Website Project — by Richard Neighbour — last modified Jan 27, 2011 11:22 AM
- Richard Neighbour is leading an update of the content of this website, with Alex as ever doing all the real techincal stuff behind the scenes. Ideas are welcome, especially if you're also able to help update the pages. Note: Login required!
- Governance — by Richard Neighbour — last modified Mar 14, 2016 01:02 PM
- Key documents and guidelines that determine how the Club is run.
- Club Development Plan — by David Homer — last modified Jan 22, 2015 11:44 AM
- This folder contains the key documents relating to the development of sailing and facilities at Midland Sailing Club. The first draft of the Development Plan released for consultation with members of the Club is the document <2015-01-22 V 1.4> Double-click on the file name to open this document.